Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies
Craving chocolate? Also craving peanut butter? Then these brownies are for you...
- 1 box brownie mix (not family sized), prepared according to package directions in a 9x9 pan
- 1/2 cup chopped salted or honey roasted peanuts
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter (or 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 150mins
Bake brownies according to package directions in a 9x9 pan lined with foil.
Next in a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, stirring when done. If needed, continue heating in 20 second increments until chocolate chips are melted.
Stir in vanilla and cereal until evenly combined.
Pour over brownies and smooth. Chill until chocolate is set, about 2 hours.
Cut into squares to serve.
You'll also love
- Garden Rotini Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Blueberry Crumble 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Samoa Brownie Parfait with Salted... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Rich Chocolate Brownies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies 3.9/5 (16 Votes)