Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
These lemon poppy seed muffins are a refreshing, light and fluffy treat that are high in protein, fiber and lower in sugar than most muffins. So have at it and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs*
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from elanaspantry.com
In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
In a large bowl, blend together eggs, agave, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Blend dry ingredients into wet. Fold in poppy seeds.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes
Cool and serve.
*To make vegan replace eggs! Can use 2 chia or flax eggs and 1/2 a banana.
You'll also love
- Herb-Roasted Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Layered Lettuce Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Pasta Envelopes with Cream... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets With Oregano, Lemon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust √ ***... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Alton Brown's Banana Bread 3.9/5 (105 Votes)
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat... 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe