Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Hellmann's Mayo
Parmesan chicken made easy and flavorful with using mayonnaise while cooking. After baked, add some marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, if you'd like.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Food's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, about 1 1/4 lbs. total weight or about 5 ounces per breast
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat your oven to 425° F.
Place mayo and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy) and spread mayo mixture evenly on top of each.
Evenly sprinkle bread crumbs on top of each.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
Season with a dash of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt, if desired.
You'll also love
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4/5 (209 Votes)
- Beef Stew (Pressure Cooker) 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Lemon Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (112 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)
- Pasta, Chicken, & Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (81 Votes)