Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Hellmann's Mayo
Parmesan chicken made easy and flavorful with using mayonnaise while cooking. After baked, add some marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, if you'd like.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Food's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, about 1 1/4 lbs. total weight or about 5 ounces per breast
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat your oven to 425° F.
Place mayo and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy) and spread mayo mixture evenly on top of each.
Evenly sprinkle bread crumbs on top of each.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
Season with a dash of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt, if desired.
You'll also love
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 3.8/5 (179 Votes)
- Mexican Seasoning Blend 4.2/5 (157 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken 4.3/5 (130 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Lemon Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Fried Steak 3.9/5 (174 Votes)
- Chicken-Alfredo Baked Penne 4.6/5 (106 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.8/5 (318 Votes)