Garlic Chicken Penne-4 Ingredients
By Side Passion
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- Substitutes for peas: Asparagus and broccoli do fine.
Preparation time 4mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat.