Chilled WATERMELON Cucumber Feta Salad!!!
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 4 cups chilled seedless watermelon, diced large
- 1 medium chilled English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (or basil) leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
Divide the watermelon and cucumbers equally between 4 plates or in one large serving bowl; top with olives, feta and mint. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over everything when ready to serve.