Susan's Cucumber Salad
Rate this recipe
- 7 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 T salt
- 1 T celery seeds
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
1. combine cucumber, onion, and green pepper in large bowl.
2. combine remaining ingredients and mix till smooth and pour over vegetables.
3. cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. stir several times.
4. may be stored in refrigerator several days.
You'll also love
Watermelon & cucumber salad
Bread Salad with Charred Tomatoes, Cucumber and Olives