Blintz Souffle is an easy and delicious recipe to make for any occasion. Serve at your next brunch buffet with coffee and mimosas or just a casual breakfast with the family. This also makes a great dessert that can be served for any occasion.
- 12 frozen blintzes ,assorted flavors, defrosted just enough to separate
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place blintzes in a pan. In a medium bowl mix together sour cream, sugar, orange juice, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt. Pour over blintzes, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake, uncovered at 350°F, for 45 minutes, until puffy and golden.
Serve with sour cream on the side if desired.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Mini Tiramisu Cups 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham Loaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bark 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Apple Cider 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Santa Cupcakes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Quinoa, Zucchini, & Leek Curried... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Southern Black-Eyed Peas 4.3/5 (8 Votes)