Blintz Souffle is an easy and delicious recipe to make for any occasion. Serve at your next brunch buffet with coffee and mimosas or just a casual breakfast with the family. This also makes a great dessert that can be served for any occasion.
- 12 frozen blintzes ,assorted flavors, defrosted just enough to separate
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place blintzes in a pan. In a medium bowl mix together sour cream, sugar, orange juice, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt. Pour over blintzes, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake, uncovered at 350°F, for 45 minutes, until puffy and golden.
Serve with sour cream on the side if desired.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (996 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 3.9/5 (693 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 3.9/5 (478 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Basic Gravy 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Christmas Crack Corn 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Fully Cooked Ham 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)