Fully Cooked Ham
Heating a fully cooked ham in a pressure cooker can be a healthy way to prepare a ham. When heated in a pressure cooker, you are left with ham that is moist and tender with virtually no fat.
- Fully cooked ham
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Sliced onion
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Meat thermometer
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Place ham in the pressure cooker with the fat side up.
Pour in 2 cups of pineapple juice.
Add one sliced onion.
Sprinkle in 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Add 1 teaspoon dry mustard.
Seal the pressure cooker.
Cook the ham on a low setting for 30 minutes.
Insert meat thermometer into ham. When the temperature reaches 140°F, your ham is ready.
Remove ham when it's cooled.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (190 Votes)
- Aunt Esther's Sugar Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tuscan Grain Bowl with Grilled... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Beef Curry 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Round Steak Diane 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Indian-Style Nachos with Warm... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cajun Fried Turkey 4.2/5 (5 Votes)