Fully Cooked Ham
Heating a fully cooked ham in a pressure cooker can be a healthy way to prepare a ham. When heated in a pressure cooker, you are left with ham that is moist and tender with virtually no fat.
- Fully cooked ham
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Sliced onion
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Meat thermometer
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Place ham in the pressure cooker with the fat side up.
Pour in 2 cups of pineapple juice.
Add one sliced onion.
Sprinkle in 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Add 1 teaspoon dry mustard.
Seal the pressure cooker.
Cook the ham on a low setting for 30 minutes.
Insert meat thermometer into ham. When the temperature reaches 140°F, your ham is ready.
Remove ham when it's cooled.
You'll also love
- Ratatouille Skillet Eggs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pickle & Bean Salad with Yogurt &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon and Butternut Squash Grilled... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bones & Blood 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fig Spread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg Salad with Lovage on Seeded... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fig Glazed Ham 4/5 (1 Votes)