Crispy Garlic Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- 4 Chicken (boneless & skinless)
- 1 envelope garlic mushroom soup mix
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbs. breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400.
Combine soup mix, Mayo & cheese.
On baking sheet, arrange chicken.
Top with soup mixture; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Magic Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Greek Garlic Chicken 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Forty Clove Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe