Orange Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta
360 cal per serving
- 2/3 cup sweet&sour sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 package (3 pounds) chicken pieces, skin removed, wings set aside
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound angel hair
1. In a small bowl, stir together sweet & sour sauce, orange juice and the tapioca. Place chicken in slow cooker bowl and pour orange juice mixture over top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm. Stir salt into orange sauce. Pour sauce into a gravy boat; set aside and keep warm.
3. Prepare angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain, return to pot and stir in 1/2 cup orange sauce. Serve chicken with pasta and remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- Bacon, Cauliflower and White Bean... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Breeze Cocktail 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Campbell's Kitchen Easy Chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Disney's Honey Lime Dressing 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa's Shrimp Scampi... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Orzo 4.5/5 (2 Votes)