Cheesy Corn and Chicken Turnovers
Rate this recipe 3/5 (2 Votes)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 11 -ounce can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers, drained
- 1 10.75-ounce can condense cream of chicken and herbs soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 15-ounce package rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (2 crusts)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, corn, soup, and cheese. Unfold piecrusts according to package directions.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piecrust into a 13-inch circle; cut into quarters. Spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture along one straight side of each triangle, about ¾ inch from edge. Brush edges with water. Fold other straight side of triangle over filling. Seal edges with a fork. Prick triangle several times with a fork. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Place wedges on a large greased baking sheet.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or until wedges are golden brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- French Pastry Pie Crust 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Buttermilk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Dessert Bowls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Blu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Walnut Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe