- 1 6-to 6 1/2 ounce can crabmeat or 1/2 lb. fresh rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 24 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss crabmeat with lemon juice in medium bowl. Add next 5 ingredients and mix well. Fill mushroom caps with mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Rinse baking sheet lightly with water, shaking off excess. Arrange mushrooms on sheet. Cover with foil and bake 12 to 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until tops are golden, about 5 minutes.
Note: I sprinkle dry white wine on the mushrooms.