Texas Tomatillo Dip
- 1 (28-ounce) can tomatillos, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 3 jalapeño peppers, stems removed
- 1 (16-ounce) container Breakstone’s/Knudsen sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 (1.1-ounce) package dry Fiesta Ranch dip mix
- Garnish: fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
1.In the work bowl of a food processor, combine tomatillos, cilantro, and jalapeños. Pulse until finely chopped. Add sour cream, Miracle Whip, and Fiesta Ranch mix. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
2.Pour into a serving bowl, and chill for 2 hours, or until the dip thickens. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.