Pepperoni-Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, artichokes, olives, pepperoni,
onion, Parmesan cheese and green pepper.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to salad. Drizzle with salad
dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.