Pork Tenderloin w/Peaches and Pecan Sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin cut into 3/4" slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can Campbell's Golden mushroom soup
- 1 15 oz. can sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserve juice
- 3 Tblsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces.
- Hot cooked rice
Heat oil in 10" skillet, add pork and cook until wee browned on both sides. Remove from skillet.
Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook 1 minute. stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce and honey in skillet and heat to a boil. Cook about 5 minutes.
return pork to skillet, stir in peaches reduce heat to low. Cook until pork is completely done. Stir in pecans and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Grandma Halley's Apple Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SMOKED SALMON PATE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Turkey Burgers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beer Beef Brisket 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Rooast Chicken with Onions,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN BISCUITS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops BBQ Skillet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Peach yam Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)