Summer Zucchini Succotash
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb zucchini, diced (3 cups)
- 2 cups corn kernels (about 3 ears)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 3/4 lb tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup sou cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
1. Melt butter in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Saute zucchini, corn, thyme, and garlic 4 to 6 minutes tossing several times.
2. Stir in tomatoes, scallions, salt, and pepper; continue to cook, tossing mixture, until zucchini is just tender, about 2 minutes longer.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Serve warm or at room temperature.