Nina’s Cheesy Potatoes
- 1 large bag (32oz) frozen hash browns
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can cream of chicken or celery soup
- 1 16-oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for sprinkle
If Preparing night before:
1. Melt butter and sauté onion. Mix together sour cream, soup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add potatoes and onions and toss to coat. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle with paprika. Place in 9x13 and bake at 375°F for about 1 hour until bubbles along edges.
If preparing day of:
*Slightly thaw potatoes first, then follow recipe.