Crock Pot Beef Stew
Crock Pot Beef Stew is the holy grail of set-and-forget recipes. Put it in before work and come home to a warm meal.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 5 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste (optional)
Cooking time 240mins
Place meat in slow cooker.
In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
Cover, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Peaches & Cream Crustless Pie (or... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tarts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Manicotti Recipe 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Brownie Trifle 4.1/5 (90 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Red Wine-Braised... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Meatloaf Barbecue Bacon Cheese... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)