St. Patrick's Day Brownie Trifle
If you are looking for a delicious St. Patty’s day treat, look no further! This can be made in a normal size trifle bowl or mini dishes, totally up to you! This St. Patrick's Day Brownie Trifle is a super easy recipe mostly made form store-bought ingredients that comes together in no time to feed a crowd of hungry party guests.
- 1 package brownie mix (enough to make an 8x8 tray) you can also use a homemade brownie recipe
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- Green food coloring
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package Mint Oreo's, crushed
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from thecookinchicks.blogspot.com
Cook brownies according to directions. Allow to cool completely.
Make pudding according to directions.
Once pudding is done, add in a few drops of green food coloring or until desired shade of green is reached.
Take a zip-top plastic bag bag and place a few Oreo's inside. Seal the bag and smash the bag to crush the Oreo's.
To assemble trifle; layer cut up brownies, a layer of pudding, a layer of cool whip, another layer of cut up brownie, a layer of pudding, and a few crushed Oreo's on top!! Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve!
You can also use pistachio pudding if you don't want to use food coloring!
You'll also love
- Creepy Dirt Cups 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Italian Easter Pie 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Cabbage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cornbread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Red, White, & Blue Strawberry... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Cupcakes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- COOL WHIP COOKIES 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Cupcake Tree 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chunky monkey pudding shots 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bites 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fruit Salad 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- sand cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHERRY DELIGHT 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Surprise Salad( Dan the Man) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Died and Gone to Heaven Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- North Dakota Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Icebox Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TWIX CARAMEL APPLE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)