- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter - (1 3/4 sticks) diced
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter six 3/4-cup soufflé dishes or custard cups. Arrange dishes on baking sheet. Mix chocolate, butter, and preserves in saucepan. Stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
Whisk eggs, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl to blend well, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk in chocolate mixture. Divide batter among prepared dishes. Bake cakes until tester inserted into center comes out with some moist batter still attached, about 20 minutes. Let cool 30 minutes (centers may fall). Serve cakes warm or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Chiles Stuffed With Eggs, Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Potato, Carrot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken In Green Pumpkin-Seed Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Cream Parfaits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chocolate Praline Ice Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla-Maple French Toast With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Raspberry Heart Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)