Pineapple Cheddar Corn Bread
- 1 C flour
- 1 C cornmeal
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 14 oz. can cream style corn
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple drained
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese - shredded
Preheat oven to 375. Grease and flour a 2 qt. rectangular baking dish; set aside. Set aside.
In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar baking powder and salt; set aside
In large mixing bowl beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds Add eggs one at a time; beat well after each addition. Beat in four mixture on low speed just until combined. Stir in corn, drained pineapple and cheese. Spoon batter into prepared dish.
Bake about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Turkey Tenderloin with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Chile, Beef and Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Goddess Cheese Pie (WB) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Porter's Depression... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Festive Winter Salad with Walnuts... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)