Arroz Con Chorizo (Rice and Spanish Sausage)
A delicious mix of sautéed chorizo, peas, rice and spices.
- 5 cups of rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Sofrito
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon of Adobo
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Bijol
- 1 packet of Sason
- 6 Chorizo links
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 cup of peas (frozen or canned)
Place Chorizo in a covered skillet with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil on medium low heat, turning until they are done. When the chorizo is browned, place on paper towels. When cooled, slice thinly, place on the side when done.
Cook rice with spices: Olive Oil, Adobo, Tomato Paste, Bijol, Sason, Sofito as per manufacturers directions.
When rice is done, add sliced Chorizo and cup of peas.
Mix and continue to warm rice for 15 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- PHILLIPS SIGNATURE CRAB CAKES 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Moroccan Pork Tagine 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Bourbon Peach Glaze 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pasta with Sausage, Red Peppers &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Russian Kale and Chorizo Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Chorizo Sausage... 3.8/5 (12 Votes)