Raspberry Lemonade Cake
Nutrition Info and Tips
Per Serving (1/16th of cake):
- 18.25 ounce box white cake mix
- 3 tsp Raspberry Lemonade Flavored Crystal Light Drink Mix
- 1 6 oz. container Yoplait Light Raspberry Lemonade flavored yogurt or 1 6 oz. plain greek yogurt of choice
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Free
Adapted from skinnymom.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a medium size bowl or stand up mixer, mix cake mix, egg whites, Crystal Light mix, yogurt, and water until well mixed and lump free.
3.Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch pan or two 8 inch round pans.
4.Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until cake has cooked through. Let cake cool and top cake with Cool Whip Free topping. For optional toppings, use fresh raspberries or lemon slices.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Low Cuntry Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- simple tomatoe salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE LOADED SWEET POTATO 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool Whip Jello Salad/Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach and Blackberry Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler Drizzled with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Ginger Turkey Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OVEN BAKED BARRAMUNDI FILLETS WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)