Blackberry Cobbler Drizzled with White Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blackberries
- extra sugar to sprinkle on top
- Vanilla Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in small baking dish.
Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Pour in melted butter and stir to blend.
Pour back into baking dish.
Sprinkle blackberries on top and press down slightly.
Sprinkle with sugar and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream.
Or drizzle with Vanilla cream sauce or a white chocolate cream sauce below.
NOTE: Substitute Blueberries, Raspberries, Peaches, etc....
Melt butter and add sugar and cream.
Add vanilla bean.
Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
Remove vanilla bean and serve warm over Bread and Butter Pudding, Gingerbread cake, cobblers, etc...
You'll also love
- Homemade Kentucky Blackberry... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAM HAZEN'S HARVEST WILD MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Ginger Turkey Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gail Simmons' Strawberry Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Cabernet Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)