Roasted Brussels Sproutsand Cauliflower With Orange
- 1 large head cauliflower - (abt 2 lbs) cut 1" florets
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts or frozen thawed, patted dry, and halved if large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallot - (abt 1 large)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Orange slices
- Additional chopped fresh Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
Spread vegetables on large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in oven until lightly browned and almost tender, stirring once, about 12 minutes.
Pour orange juice over. Roast until vegetables are tender and juices evaporate, about 8 minutes. Stir in 1/3 cup chopped parsley.
Transfer to serving dish; garnish with orange slices and chopped parsley.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Roasted Beets And Baby Greens With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Beet Soup With Creme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Lamb With Marionberry-Pecan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear And Almond Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Buttermilk Pudding... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon And Vanilla Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Pots De Creme... 0/5 (0 Votes)