Smoked Trout Rillettes with Radishes and Celery
Rillettes - a spread made from meat or fish that's traditionally cooked in fat.
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese (about 6 ounces) room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 T finely chopped fresh dill plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 T (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups small pieces smoked trout fillets without skin and bones. (about 6 to 7 ounces)
- Assorted crackers and rye, pumpernickel, and black bread slices
- 2 bunches of small radishes, trimmed Inner celery stalks, cut into sticks.
1. Mix mascarpone, green onion, chopped dill, and 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice in small bowl. Add trout and stir gently to blend. Season to taste with salt, pepper and more lemon juice, if desired. Transfer mixture to small serving bowl. Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
Place bowl with rillettes on platter; surround with crackers, bread slices, radishes, and celery stalks and serve
You'll also love
- Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Durango 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes for a Crowd 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH CARROTS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan-Crusted Cod Strip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon on Sourdough Rounds... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Horseradish Garlic Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustang's Utah Red Trout 0/5 (0 Votes)