Au Gratin Potatoes for a Crowd
- 2 cans (10-1/2 oz each) cream of potato soup
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream (or sour half & half)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp instant minced onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 pkg (32 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, 2 cups cheese, onion, salt, pepper and parsley;
add thawed potatoes and mix to blend. Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese (and
additional chopped parsley, if desired) over surface.
Bake in moderate oven (350 ) for about 45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.