SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH CARROTS AND HAM
- ½ C DICED COOKED LEAN HAM
- ½ C CHOPPED ONIONS
- 1 CAN REDUCED FAT CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
- ½ C SKIM MILK
- 2 TB SNIPPED FRESH PARSLEY
- 5 MEDIUM POTATOES, PEELED, SLICED, AND COOKED
- 1 ½ C SLICED CARROTS, COOKED
Coat a 2 qt nonstick saucepan with nonstick spray and heat the pan for 1 minute over medium heat. Add the ham and onions to the pan and sauté the mixture until the onions are tender. Remove the ham-onion mixture from the heat and stir in the soup, milk, and parsley.
Coat a 2 qt shallow baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange half of the potatoes and half of the carrots in the dish. Spoon half of the soup mixture evenly over the top. Cover with the remaining potatoes and carrots. Top with the remaining soup mixture.
Cover the dish with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
1/8 = Cal 133, Fat 2.4, Fiber 2.4, Cholesterol 3 mg, sodium 139 mg.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Five-Cheese Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan-Crusted Cod Strip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Crab Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry (No... 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Shrimp Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake- Gail's recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- SEARED SEA SCALLOPS WITH TARRAGON... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake for a Crowd 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe