Mango Shrimp Tacos (or Salad)
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegarnavywifecook.com
- 1 small green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas ~ (leave out for Paleo)
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo and rice vinegar. Add the cabbage, mango and red onion; toss to combine.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the jerk seasoning until all pieces are coated. Cook shrimp in the heated skillet until opaque throughout, about 2 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
3. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 12-15 seconds. Fill each tortilla with the mango cabbage mixture and top with shrimp.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Sweet Potato & Lentil... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp, Asparagus... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cherry & Apricot Crostata with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Crispy Honey Garlic Salmon 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Scallops 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Fish Taco Salad with Garlic Lime... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)