Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Scallops
David's Note: This flavorful entrée is deliciously versatile. It's elegant enough for a dinner party but cooks in less than 10 minutes, making it weeknight friendly.
Tip: Not a seafood fan? Use chicken, tofu, beef, pork, or a combination of your favorite meats. Slice thinly, cook on high as directed, and toss constantly.
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 12 oz fresh shrimp (31-35 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 packs shrimp-flavored Ramen noodles, partially broken
- 1 (20-oz) bag frozen Asian stir fry vegetable mix
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh scallions
Adapted from qvc.co
Season the scallops and shrimp with black pepper. Pour the oil into a wok set over high heat. Add the scallops and cook for 3 minutes, constantly tossing. Add the shrimp and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the scallops and shrimp and place them into a small bowl. Set aside.
Add the broken noodles, noodle seasoning packages, frozen vegetables, garlic powder, ginger, and water to the wok. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5–6 minutes, or until the noodles and vegetables are tender.
Add the sweet and sour sauce and the shrimp and scallops back into the wok. Toss until everything is evenly coated with the sauce. Remove the pan from the heat. Top with scallions and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Avocado Bacon Omelets 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Tilapia with Spinach 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Fried Rice 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Shrimp Avocado Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)