Cinnamon Blueberry Biscoff Cookies
I am SO in love with the blueberry, cinnamon, and Biscoff combination in these cookies! And of course, the best part is that you can eat them for breakfast! I mean, they’re basically like a blueberry muffin. In a cookie. :)
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (210-grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from kevinandamanda.com
Add butter, sugars, and Biscoff to a large bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Add egg and vanilla, and continue to beat for 2 more minutes until well combined.
Whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
Add to wet ingredients.
Beat on low speed until just combined.
Add white chocolate and blueberries and stir until just combined.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Easter Lamb Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Cupcakes 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Rose Levy Beranbaum's Fresh... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 4.5/5 (6 Votes)