Sauteed Radishes And Sugar Snap Peas With Dill
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced shallots
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas trimmed, and strings removed
- 2 cups thinly-sliced radishes - (abt 1 lg bunch)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
To remove strings from fresh peas, just snap off the stem end and pull string lengthwise down each pod.
Melt butter with oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and radishes; sauté until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add orange juice and dill seeds; stir 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in chopped dill. Transfer to bowl; serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Market tip: To make this dish even faster, buy sugar snap peas with the strings already removed; they're sold in 8-ounce packages at some supermarkets.
You'll also love
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts, Herbed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon With Sesame And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sake-Steamed Sea Bass With Ginger... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Saffron Orzo With Asparagus And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Salad With Chickpeas... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, Radish, Watercress... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Lentil Soup With Pancetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Arctic Char With Horseradish... 4/5 (1 Votes)