Crustless Tex-Mex Meatloaf Cheddar Pie
Looking for a new recipe to spice up your meatloaf? Tex-Mex meatloaf cheddar pie is much more interesting than classic meatloaf. Give it a try!
- 1 (16-ounce) jar fire-roasted red peppers drained, split, seeded
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 16 ounce jar chunky salsa
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat the oven to 375°F . Grease a 10-inch pie plate lightly with olive oil and line with the red peppers. Scatter 1 cup cheese on top.
In a large bowl, mix 1 cup cheese, the beef, 3/4 cup of the salsa, the bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper until just combined. Press into the pepper-and-cheese-lined pie plate. Spread the remaining salsa over the top. Bake for 35 minutes.
Scatter the remaining 1 cup cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes longer. Let cool for about 15 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Paleo Pie Crust 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- HG's Garlic-Parm Sweet Faux-tato... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Jalapeño Cream Cheese Cocktail... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage and Spinach Lasagna 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Ground Beef & Cheddar Casserole 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Kalbi (Korean Barbequed Beef Short... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 4.1/5 (63 Votes)