Grilled Asian-Style Salmon With Cabbage And Mint Slaw
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves - (packed)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets with skin - (6 oz ea)
- 4 cups thinly-sliced Napa cabbage
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Thinly slice enough mint to measure 2 tablespoonfuls. Place in bowl. Whisk in next 4 ingredients. Set dressing aside.
Place salmon in glass pie dish. Add 4 tablespoons dressing and turn to coat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Marinate salmon 15 minutes. Grill fillets until barely opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, toss sliced cabbage with remaining mint leaves and remaining dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide slaw among 4 plates. Place salmon atop slaw and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Serve with: Grilled portobello mushrooms and a rice salad with sliced radishes.
Dessert: Scoops of coconut, pineapple, and passion-fruit sorbets drizzled with rum.
You'll also love
- Chilled Indian-Spiced Tomato Soup... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Strudel Turnovers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Clams In Garlic Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish Soup With Aioli Croutons 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Wine-Baked Halibut Steaks With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon With Tropical Fruit... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Oyster-Stuffed Salmon Fillets 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SAUTEED CABBAGE 4/5 (2 Votes)