Banana Pepper Dip
Flavorful as a dip or spread, this banana pepper dip has three cheeses that adds to it's yumminess! Serve with crackers or tortilla chips - or spread on bread and broil!
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- 6 Hungarian peppers, chopped, seeds removed (you can also used canned banana peppers)
- 3 packages (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Olive oil
Mix softened cream cheese, all the cheeses, and the peppers and spread in a pie dish .
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top, drizzle olive oil.
Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Substitute tomato juice 3.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Cajun Corn (Dinosaur BBQ) 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Desserts - Grandma Bonnie... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Pecos Peach Drink 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Gordon Ramsay's Banana Oat Muffins 3.2/5 (68 Votes)
Review this recipe