Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars
Pie filling and oatmeal cookie mix make this recipe super easy resulting in a delicious apple, pie like, cheesecake bar.
- 1 (1-pound, 1.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling (or fruit filling of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from grinandbakeit.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
Place cookie mix in large bowl. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust. In medium bowl, mix pie filling and cinnamon. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top. Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool about 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Fancy Caramel Popcorn 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Buttery Lemon Gooey Cookies 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- APPLE = RAISIN FRENCH PIE 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Trifle 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Gingerbread Boy Cookies Recipe 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)