Fish Tacos with Black Bean Salad
What's for dinner? Warm tortillas with perfectly seasoned flounder, avocados, onions, green pepper and fresh lime juice . Yes please and thank you!
- BLACK BEAN SALAD:
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- FISH TACOS:
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound flounder or other white fish fillets
- 8 corn tortillas
- Avocado slices, optional
- Lime wedges
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 160mins
To prepare salad, combine all ingredients. Let marinate at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
To prepare tacos, combine black pepper and next 9 ingredients (pepper through salt) in a small bowl. Blend well.
Place flounder in a baking dish and rub with all the marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove flounder from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Place in oven and cook 10 to 15 minutes, until opaque. Serve on warmed tortillas with Black Beans, avocado and limes.
You'll also love
- SAUSAGE STUFFED PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp with Pepito Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan-Basil Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trout with Oyster Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paglia e Fieno 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Pawtucket Chick Pea &... 0/5 (0 Votes)