Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry (No Coconut Milk)
This is absolutely delicious and amazingly has no coconut milk so is very healthy.
- 285 ml / 1/2 pint vegetable stock
- 700 g / 1 lb 10 oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, peeled halved and thinly sliced
- 225 g / 8 oz baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp mild or medium curry powder
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
Place stock in a large saucepan. Add sweet potatoes and onions. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Stir well and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Season well and serve hot with rice and nonfat plain yogurt.
You'll also love
- FRENCH CRUNCH PEACH PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 24 hour Lettuce Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cambodian Beef with Lime and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Rice Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken in a Potato Nest 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepe's Coconut Bread (featured in... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)