24 hour Lettuce Salad
- 1 head lettuce (torn in pieces)
- 1 head califlower (cut in pieces)
- 2 small packs frozen peas
- 1/2 lb fried bacon - crumbled
- 1 jar salad supreme (reserve some)
- 1-2 cups real mayo
- parmesan cheese
Put ingredients in layers as listed above putting lettuce on bottom. Use 2-3 T of salad supreme and enough may to cover top and sort of seal around edges (brand must be "REAL) Sprinkle parmesan over top quite heavily. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Toss before serving.
Dab off excess grease on fried bacon as much as possible.