Homemade Chicken Strips
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- 1 lb of chicken strips
- Canola oil to fry
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 Flour
Cooking time 20mins
Mix the bread crumbs, flour and all the spices in a big bowl.
Dip the chicken strips in the bowl. Make sure they are coated where no meat is showing.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, start to fry the chicken strips.
Keep each side to be fried and become gold-ish then flip it to the other side.
Serve hot with ketchup, bbq sauce, honey mustard or any kind you'd like!
You'll also love
- Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Healthier Crispy Chicken Fingers 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Fried Rice 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Corn Flake Chicken Fingers 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Thai Mango Chicken 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe