Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425. Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with non-stick spray.
Peel sweet potatoes. Grate sweet potatoes and then squeeze the moisture from them. (I just used my hands to press out the liquid.) The more moisture you remove, the crispier they get in the oven.
To the grated sweet potatoes, add the egg whites, cheese, pepper, and rosemary. Mix until combined. Scoop out potato mixture and set on wire rack. (I used an ice cream scoop.)
Press sweet potato mixture as thin as possible. Repeat until potatoes are gone. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are dark around the edges and crispy.
You'll also love
- Mom's Southern Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 3.9/5 (192 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (99 Votes)