Spiced Peaches And Raspberries
- 1 3/4 pounds peaches peeled, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peach preserves melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 baskets fresh raspberries - (1/2 pint ea)
Toss peaches with lemon juice in medium bowl. Add preserves, sugar, and cardamom and toss. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. (Can be made 4 hours ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Add raspberries and toss gently.
This recipe yields 8 servings.