Honey-Orange Pork Tenderloin
An easy weeknight dinner to cook and doesn't take a lot of time. It also low-fat.
- 1/3 c orange marmalade
- 3 T cider vinegar
- 3 T soy sauce
- 1 1/2 T minced fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 teas honey
- 2 T olive oil
- 1-1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teas kosher salt
- 1/2 teas freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine the first five ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Reserve 2 T marmalade mixture. Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add pork to the pan; cook 5 minutes until browned. Turn pork over, brush with the marmalade mixture. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Turn pork over brush with the marmalade mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the meat thermometer reads 158. Remove pork from pan brush with reserved marmalade mixture. Let stand 10 minutes. Marmalade mixture that was let over I heated and we served it hot like a gravy on the pork.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Apple Cookie Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Avgolemeno (Greek Chicken, Lemon &... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork Marsala 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Fresh Old Fashioned Polish Sausage 4/5 (57 Votes)
- Cheesy Ham & Potato Bacon Casserole 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- MALIBU ORANGE FLOAT 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Roble Ali's Hawaiian Pork... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork tenderloin 4/5 (53 Votes)