Copycat Disney Dole Pineapple Whip
- 2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
Adapted from simpleethrifty.com
Blend all ingredients in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
If mixture is too runny, add ¼ cup ice and process further.
Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixtore to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.
You'll also love
- Classic Tuna Casserole 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- The Best Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Country Ranch Green Beans ‘n... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple Casserole 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry- Pineapple Granita 4.5/5 (13 Votes)