Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake
This over the top pineapple upside down cake is taken to another level with it's cheese cake center, the combination is amazing! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1 box pineapple upside cake mix
- CHEESE CAKE FILLING:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small package pineapple gelatin
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" spring form pan with nonstick spray.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add brown sugar and mix. Pour mixture into spring form pan. Place pineapple sliced on top of butter mixture. Add a cherry to each pineapple slice.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour half of cake batter on top of pineapple. Spread cheese cake mixture over first layer of cake batter. Pour remaining cake batter over cheese cake mixture.
CHEESE CAKE FILLING:
Beat cream cheese, gelatin and eggs with an electric mixer; mix until smooth. Pour over first layer of cake batter.
Bake 65-70 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and turn out onto serving platter.
You'll also love
- Who buys frozen garlic bread or... 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Potatoes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Lemonade Ice Cream Pie 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Applebee's Blonde Brownies 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Pineapple Shortcake 4.5/5 (53 Votes)