Bacon Pepper Jelly Pecan Baked Cheese Dip
Baked cheese dip topped with pepper jelly, bacon and pecans! This recipe has been adapted over the past three years and combines all of my favorite things together in one dip! Perfect for potlucks, parties, and tailgates! I have NEVER had any left over!
- 2 (8-ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Boursin garlic and herb cheese, softened
- 2 cups Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices applewood smoked thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 jar Tabasco red pepper Jelly
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine cream cheese, Boursin, Colby-jack cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise with a mixer or by hand until well combined. Spread this cheese mixture into a lightly greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly. Remove from the oven and blot away any accumulated grease/oil from the top with paper towels.
While the cheese layer is baking, melt the pepper jelly in a pot on the stove or in the microwave. Stir in the pecans and chopped cooked bacon.
Spread pepper jelly and bacon mixture over the hot baked cheese dip. Sprinkle with green onions and serve. Best if served warm or hot. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Velveeta Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dip 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Mama's Old Fashioned Stuffing 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Sriracha & Smoked Bacon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- El Chico's Queso Dip 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
Review this recipe