Chili Cheese Dip
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa or Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, salsa/Rotel, chili powder and cumin then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining Cheddar cheese, scallions, and black olives, if desired.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Review this recipe