This fajita pasta dish is packed with veggies and flavor in this colorful dish featuring a variety of bell peppers.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 5 cups milk
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
Add chicken and cook until no pink is visible, then take the chicken out.
Add the bell peppers and onion, cooking until the onion is translucent.
Add the chicken back to the pot with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, stirring until evenly coated.
Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking.
Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until pasta is cooked and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
Add the cheese and mix until melted.
You'll also love
- One-Pot Chicken Pad Thai 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake 4/5 (27 Votes)
- P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- One-Pot Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Brunch Lasagna 4.6/5 (16 Votes)