Velveeta Cheese Dip
A delicious warm meat and cheese dip that is just as tasty with crackers as it is with tortilla chips. This is one that I always make for Christmas Eve. Keep it warm in a crock pot or on very low heat in an electric skillet.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Large (2 lb.) Velveeta, diced in small cubes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 lb. sausage (I use Jimmy Dean traditional flavor)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes w/chilis
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Garlic powder to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Brown ground beef and sausage with onion. Drain and return to pan. Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
To reheat leftovers, add a small amount of milk if dip is too thick, and warm in microwave or in pan over low heat.
Review this recipe