Smoked Mozzarella Fondue
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella
- 1 cup provolone
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheeses, sour cream, thyme, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Stir together until smooth and fully combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer cheese mixture into a small skillet. Bake until cheese is bubbling, around 20-25 minutes. Broil if desired.
Garnish with tomato and parsley and serve with baguette.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Broccoli Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Chicken & Green Bean... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ceviche' 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Low-Calorie Chewy Granola Bars 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Barbecued Worm Sandwiches 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Indian-Style Nachos with Warm... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pizza Fondue 4/5 (1 Votes)